The Golden Age of Magic (魔法黄金期 Mahō kogane-ki ) is a period taking place around the 18th century, after the Witch Hunts of the Middle Ages up to the Industrial Revolution. When the persecutions ceased, witches were able to use the art of magic openly, adopting their talents for the benefit of mankind. As machinery did not exist yet, people relied on magic for everything. Magic began to be seen as a wonderful practice and witches were celebrated as the epitome of human wisdom. As a result, many women became witches.
However, the Golden Age of Magic came to an end when machinery begun to be created and humans stopped believing in the power of magic. As a result of this, the magic was slowly declined, leading the witches to an modern era in which they were on the brink of extinction.
- Luna Nova Magical Academy was reopenned in her current form and have its days of glory in this period.
- Mr. Holbrooke lived during the Golden Age of Magic.
- The Cinderella Magic Set at the Magic Item Cafe was a best-seller.
- The house at 3 Caliban Road dates to the period.
- Molly McIntyre became afflicted by Curse of Time and turned into her monstrous alter-ego Ghost Witch from tampering Horologium Chamber's Time Magic, resulting her Ghost Witch half being imprisoned there after being split into seven fragments as part of the plan to break the curse.