- A block will be issued only if the user has confessed that they're under the age of 13.
- Be respectful to every user on the wiki, including the staff team.
- Swearing is allowed in moderation, however, slurs are strictly off-limits and will result in a block.
- Bullying is not allowed on the wiki. If you feel as if you're being bullied, please contact one of the administrators about it.
- Users found to bully others, are subject to blocking.
- Using a bot program unless a staff member has control of or has approved of the use of the bot is prohibited.
- No controversial topics or discussions are allowed on the wiki.
- Use an alternate account without telling a staff member about it. (Otherwise known as sock puppeting.)
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Add unnecessary information for the sole sake of getting a badge. (Otherwise known as badge-hunting.)
- Vandalism is not allowed on the wiki. A block from editing may or may not be given out, depending on the severity. If a block is not registered, then a warning will be issued.
- Constantly undoing another user's edits repeatedly otherwise known as "edit wars" are prohibited. If you would like to discuss about an edit, please message the user or a staff member.
- Theories and other fan-made creations such as headcanons belong in the discussion forums and/or blog posts, not the articles.
- Editors are not to greatly alter a page or a template without receiving approval from an administrator.
- Any NSFW comments that are too suggestive is prohibited. However, mild comments are allowed.
- Comments such as "first" or "second" are considered spam and are prohibited.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Nonsensical, inappropriate, off-topic, and certain "joke" replies are subject to editing and/or deletion.
- Staff members are the only people allowed to use the staff templates.
- Do not say anything negative about another user on your profile.
- Do not place your profile under any category.
- Do not copy or mimic any of the wiki's articles on your user page.
- Do not edit other people's profiles unless you are given permission.
- Please categorize your image under the correct file category.
- Do not post any fan-made images on articles.
- Any unused files will be deleted. If you would like a file to be restored, please contact a staff member.
- Any files that are too inappropriate will be deleted without notice and a warning will be given.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.